Facebook marketplace is a Facebook feature which allows Facebook users to buy and sell different categories of items. It is not a different app on it’s own, so to use the Facebook marketplace you must first login to Facebook then can go through the Facebook marketplace login process. The Facebook marketplace login process allows you to enter the marketplace and buy or sell.
After completing the Facebook marketplace login process, you can either choose to become a buyer or seller on Facebook. Apart from the marketplace, you can also sell on Facebook buy and sell groups. Facebook pages and Facebook online stores, before going ahead to sell on Facebook, you should know that there are certain rules and regulations to be followed. These rules base majorly on what should not be sold on Facebook.
HOW TO ACCESS FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
To access Facebook marketplace place you don’t need to download any app from your Google play store or apple app store as far as you have the Facebook app and an active Facebook account. You can follow the steps below to access Facebook marketplace:
- Launch Facebook app
- Login with your Facebook login credentials by visiting facebook.com or the app
- From your Facebook homepage, click on the marketplace icon.
After the following steps you will be automatically taken to Facebook marketplace. If you are unable to access Facebook marketplace then it’s either Facebook marketplace is not available in your location or you are younger than 18 years old.
HOW TO BUY ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
After Facebook marketplace login and you are already on the marketplace, you can buy things from the marketplace as far as you have the money to pay for the item. Follow the steps below to know how to buy on Facebook marketplace:
- Connect to the internet
- Launch Facebook app or you can access www.facebook.com
- If you are not automatically logged in, login with your Facebook login credentials.
- Once on Facebook, click on the marketplace icon.
- Use the search bar to search for the item you want to buy.
- Open the product page of the item and click on ask for details to chat up the seller.
When buying on Facebook, there’s no need to exit Facebook as you can chat with your seller on Facebook messenger and make payment through Facebook pay on the messenger app.